The 2nd ESBA General Assembly took place on Sunday, June 18th, 15:00
in Venice during the ESBG (European Straw Bale Gathering), Terminal 103.
Program of the General Assembly:
- Report of the previous work (Skills database, preparation,…)
- Report of the Treasurer: finances
- The future projects (Interreg-project UpStraw, STEP-Training database, European Straw Bale Magazine, European Map, Research database,…)
- Introduction of new members (new national straw bale organisations: SE, CH, …)
- Introduction of new board-members (Alejandro Lopez, ES; Manas Melliwa, FR; Michael Fischer, DE…)
- Withdrawal of board members (Sissy Hein, …)
- Election of new board-members (president(s), secretary(ies), treasurer(s), others)
- Decision of the (new) board about new (associated) members
- Various other topics, questions, next meeting,…
ArTUR – Sustainable Architecture (Slovakia), ASBN – Austrian Straw Bale Network (Austria), COMPALHA – Associação para a bioconstrução com materiais naturais em Portugal (Portugal), FASBA – Fachverband Strohballenbau Deutschland e.V.(Germany), MSZE – Magyar Szalmaepitok Egyesulete – Hungarian Strawbuilders Association (Hungary), OSBN – Ogólnopolskie Stowarzyszenie Budownictwa Naturalnego (Poland), Promopaglia (Italy), RCP – Red de Construccion con Paja (Spain), RFCP – Réseau Français de la Construction en Paille (France), SBUK – Strawbale Building UK (United Kingdom), SBN – Strobouw Nederland (Netherlands)
Le Gabion (France) and Paille-Tech scrl (Belgium)
The General Assembly elected a board of 7 people to manage the association. It is composed by Dirk Eberhard (FR), Sissy Hein (DE), Maciej Jagielak (PL), Zuzana Kierulfova (SK), Stefano Soldati (IT), Herbert Gruber (AT) and Audrey van den Heuvel (NL).