|Name (contact person)||Simone Ruschmeier|
|Are you a registered company OR member of a registered organisation?||No|
|Do you have a trade licence||No|
|Address||Eberhardweg 2, 71083 Herrenberg|
|Skills as||straw baler, plasterer (earth/clay) , plasterer (lime) , plasterer (tadelakt), architect , consultant (for sustainable/straw bale building), trainer (straw bale, natural plaster, construction)|
|Other skills||laying shingles, some practical experience in thatching (water reeds and straw)|
|Time of experience (since)||2011|
|References||Employers (natural building skills):
SNaB – (School of Natural Building) Barbara Jones Eileen Sutherland
Strawworks – Barbara Jones
(www.strawworks.co.uk) Clients (natural building skills)
– ongoing: building companionship – Fam. Schad (Kreenheinstetten, Germany)
– labourer/courses – Dan Jagucki (Blotnia, Poland) Employers (architecture/loadbearing straw lime plastering)
– Schmitt Dannien Hofmann, Germany
– Joachim Eble, Germany
– Pringle Richards Sharratt, UK
“earth/clay architect” (DSAterre by CRAterre, a specialisation diploma at post master level in clay architecture). This qualification enables me to design and build clay structures.
Qualified to present “Elementerre“, the educational set of 14 experiments, arranged to teach the audience why it is possible to build long lasting structures with earth (clay). I can be hired to do the presentation (in German, English and French).
– I also qualified (in 2018) from Barbara Jones’ and Eileen Sutherland’s “school of natural building” in the UK, and would like to think I could therefore refer to myself as a natural builder. I guess this enables me to do just what it says on my page anyway.
registered a sole tradership in Germany as a “Raumausstatter” (painter & decorator). My company is called “Lehmtapete“:
|Salary expectations (€, incl. VAT, per day)||tbc – depending on responsibilities (insurance)|
|I offer my works in the following countries||Germany, United Kingdom|